Monday, July 15, 2013

Another collection of FOTD's

I seem to be failing at putting up my faces of the day, but here they are from the past week!








Click for the products used and tons more looks!




A quick look for a dinner out with some friends where I made myself wear a neon pink lipstick loud and proud.  Loving the Maybelline Vivids Color Sensational Lipstick in Electric Fuchsia.



This is actually an orange lipstick, but it pulls quite red on me.  It was the Sephora + Pantone Lipstick in Tangerine Tango from last summer's Pantone collection.  I really love the formula of this - it's light and moisturizing with a great buildable formula!  On my eyes, I'm wearing MAC Grand Entrance (LE) on the inner lid and the MAC Pigment in Pink Bronze on my lid with a matte brown from Sonia Kashuk to blend everything out.




 This picture obviously has me using products from the Shop Your Stash project with NYX Iced Mocha and the NARS Paramaribo duo in the crease.  On my lips, I'm wearing the Revlon Mineral Lip Glaze in Continuous Coral.  I can say I'm absolutely obsessed with this again - it's beautiful and the perfect summer coral shade.




 Somehow, this look looked much more colorful in real life, but things took a cooler turn with some aqua eyeshadows and a pale pink lipstick.  On my eyes, I'm wearing Lancome Fashion Forward, a pale mint shade with the Wet n Wild Earth Looks Small from Down Here trio.  I used the teal green shade on the lid with the navy in the crease, and the light green shade to blend everything out. I rarely use shades like this, but I really loved the way this turned out!  On my lips, I'm wearing the Covergirl Lip Perfection Lipstick in Heavenly, which I like on me much better than Darling.




Finally catching up to what I wore today,  I wore a matte peach shade and a matte brown from the Smashbox Softbox Eye Palette, limited edition from 2011 with a bronze liquid liner from Gosh Cosmetics.  On my lips, I wore my Kiko Smart Lipstick in #904, which I've discovered is the perfect watermelon pink lipstick that's moisturizing and has a great light formula.


Anyone seeing this many pictures of myself would probably think I'm some sort of narcissist, but I promise, I'm just looking for a way to document what I wear...for you all of course ;)

I know I glossed over all the smaller details, but my foundation and base are all the usuals from my past FOTD's.  But, if you have any questions on blush or more specific eyeshadows, feel free to let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment