Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Taking care of some "business"

You know that feeling when you have absolutely nothing to do - no deadlines, appointments, or major stressors?  Yeah.  That's what I'm feeling right now.  Less than a week before my semester starts again, I'm finally beginning my winter break after handing in something for a major deadline.

With some free time on my hands, I've been taking care of some things on my laptop - easily forgotten, shoved in a corner things like clearing up my never-ending bookmarked pages, cleaning up my emails, updating the little things on my blog (helllooo, I have a new about me, and a much cleaner consolidated "follow me" section for my various social media sites). They're things that don't necessarily take long on their own, but put together...I've been on my laptop non-stop all day.

One of the things I've been meaning to update is my Pinterest account.  I confess, it's not my most visited site, but it has its merits...like posting all my recipes in one place. I've updated all my boards with things I actually want (new wishlist), food ideas that I've found and tried in various places (breakfast ideasdesserts, and every other type of recipe), and I'm in the process of uploading my my own recipes.  This will be an easier way of finding everything food related without having to search through my entire blog.

I'm happy to say I'm still not addicted to Pinterest, even after spending the entire day on the site, but it's safe to say that I have a whole new appreciation for it!  I will eventually be adding other things, but for now, food has been a big-enough project.  

Now for the next couple days of break while I have time, I'll be busy working on some new posts, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment