Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Roaming Around the tri-state Area



I may be the worst blogger/traveler in the world as I rarely ever take photos of the places I go.  It's easy to get caught up in what I'm doing and pass the little moments by.  This weekend I made a point of bringing my camera around and try not to miss the little things on the street or stopping and looking at the views around me.

While showing a friend around this weekend, I went around some of my favorite places in New York, Pennsylvania, and New Jersey. Here are moments from the weekend:

New York, New York
Washington Square, Union Square, Brooklyn Bridge











New Hope, Pennsylvania



Just an average day in New Hope


These are all places I grew up spending many hours just wandering and exploring, yet this is one of the first time I've taken pictures.   Sometimes it takes somebody who's not as familiar to point out that these are special places with moments worthy of being captured (thanks, Natalie!)  I like to think of it as a good exercise for my impending travels back to Europe!

1 comment:

  1. amazing pictures!:) I've never been to NewYork, but it's on my travel wishlist!:)

    www.Lorietta.cz

    ReplyDelete