Sunday, September 27, 2015

September 2015 Empties


Hello all! Today I have some empties to show you that have just been piling up in my bathroom.  Now you all know the drill by now, but empties are always my favorite posts because I definitely have a good opinion of the products after I have finished them up.  Plus, there’s always the satisfaction of seeing my stash empty by about .05% before I replace it with about 5 more products….now that’s something I need to work on.
Without blabbering on too much, here’s what I have finished recently:



Read on to see more!



HAIR/SKIN

Baptiste Dry Shampoo for Brunettes: I love this dry shampoo just because it’s a darker shade of brown so there’s not white residue on my hair, and I’ve always just use it whenever I needed it, but I recently found another dry shampoo that might have taken over as favorite dry shampoo (even with its white shade)
Repurchase?  Yes – possibly, but I may have another favorite.

Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray: Despite the sticker shock I get whenever I buy this, this is my absolute favorite texturizing spray.  This travel size lasted me a pretty long time – over a year – so I think it’s well worth the $22 for the small size.  It volumizes and texturizes my hair like no other.
Already repurchased.

Bath and Body Works White Citrus Rollerball:  I bought this ages ago, and I’m pretty sure this scent doesn’t even exist anymore, but I loved the refreshing and clean citrus scent.  It didn’t last too long on my skin, but it was good to keep on standby in my bag for when I forgot my actual perfume.  I thoroughly enjoyed using this, but I can’t say I’m too upset about not having another one to purchase.
Repurchase?  No, but I did enjoy the scent.

Bliss Ingrown Eliminating Pads: This is another product that I feel is slightly expensive, but it has really kepy me from having ingrown hair wherever I shave.  I’ve already repurchased it, but I wish I could find another version that was just a little bit cheaper.
Repurchase? Already repurchased.

LeeAnni Eco 3-in-1 Revolution Light Moisturizer:  I received this moisturizer in my Ipsy bag a few months ago and actually enjoyed using it. It was a light liquidy moisturizer, but not quite as light as my favorite Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel.  It was just a touch greasier, making it not an ideal moisturizer for me, but it did the trick while it lasted.
Repurchase?  No.

C. Booth Honey and Almond Nourishing Bath and Body Wash: I really loved the smell of this body wash, mostly because honey and almond are two of my favorite scents, and it felt nice and creamy.  I was about to say that I would repurchase this, but I think my new Honey and Almond Body wash from 100% Pure has become a favorite because it smells better, lathers better, and is made of more natural ingredients.


MAKEUP



Revlon Colorstay Mineral Lip Glaze in Timeless Nude: I never heard too many people talk about this formula of lip gloss, but I think it may have been one of the first long-wear lip glosses in the drugstore.  I really enjoyed using this (obviously), because it was a great nude-pink shade that seemed to last forever on my lips.  After using an entire tube, I’m kind of over this formula, but I still really enjoy the shade.
Repurchase? No.

Stila Stay-All-Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner: I’ve been on a huge liquid liner kick for about…the past year so it seems like I’ve been going through them like crazy.  This one by Stila was pretty good and definitely waterproof, but the felt-tip point wasn’t as sharp after a few months as it used to be.  I think I still prefer brush-tip eyeliners.
Repurchase? No, I prefer brush tip eyeliners.

Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Lucky: This is probably my favorite copper eyeliner, especially for liner my lower lash line, and I already have a full-size version of this already.  I’m currently going through some other liners that I like to use on my lower lash line.
Repurchase? Already repurchased.

Becca Ever Matte Priming Perfector: Absolute HG and keeps my face matte for hours. Already repurchased a full size.
Repurchase? Already repurchased.

Bare Minerals Ready SPF 20 Foundation: This was actually a deluxe-sample that lasted me for about a year.  I actually really enjoyed using this because it was medium coverage, and more importantly, lasted a decently long time on my skin without turning into a greasy mess. I would consider buying this in a future, after I go through more of current powder foundations.
Repurchase? Maybe in the future.

Maybelline the Rocket Waterproof Mascara: I ended up liking this by the end, but I think the formula was too dry from the start to really enjoy it the entire time.  I usually enjoy Maybelline mascaras, but I think this was just a miss. 
Repurchase? No, I’ll stick with the Falsies instead.

Make Up For Ever Eyeshadow in #139: I’m pretty sure this lasted about 5 years with daily use on my brows.  It was the perfect brown-grey tone for my eyebrows.  I have some other brow powders that I wanted to try out, but I would definitely consider buying this again just because it was such a perfect tone.
Repurchase? Yes, after I go through some other brow products.

Make Up For Ever Aqua Liquid Eyeliner in #11: I did not expect to finish this so quickly, but I loved the dark burgundy tone of the eyeliner so much that I used it without realizing how much I used it.  I have another similar eyeliner, but I love the shade and formula of this eyeliner so I may repurchase it soon anyway!
Repurchase? Yes.


NAILS



Rimmel Lycra Wear Nail Polish in Tequila Sunrise: I’m sad to see this one go, but it ended up becoming too gloopy – what is it with nail polishes that you can only end up using about 80-90% of the it before it becomes unusable?  This was the perfect orange shade for the summer, but sadly, it has been discontinued.
Repurchase? I wish I could, but it has been discontinued.

Goldie Melon Shimmer Nail Polish: I used this like crazy a couple years ago, and finally used up that last of it.  This whole line has been discontinued by now, but it was a pretty top coat to jazz up my other colors.
Repurchase?  No.

Seche Vite Top Coat: I don’t really need to say much about this.  I go through these every few months and always repurchase because I haven’t found anything that works better.

Repurchase? Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment