Thursday, November 14, 2013

Hang in There!

Once again, I'm sorry for disappearing for so long!  School and work has the habit of getting in the way.

Please stay tuned for some good stuff!
More specifically, bear with me as I prepare to torture you with what I've acquired from the Sephora VIB Sale, as well as some other products I've picked up (and have been loving) recently.

For the mean time, here are some random things that I have been up to:
Exploring downtown DC on a perfect fall day
The sunset over Georgetown - I love coming down here to collect my thoughts!
Just a few street signs I stumble upon in DC...


Exploring the Dupont Circle farmers market means finding amazing empanadas!

As for music, I have been ABSOLUTELY obsessed with Ellie Goulding.  I mean, I've always liked her, but for some reason I can't stop listening to her recently.
Have you seen the video for the Bassnectar remix of Lights? I can't stop staring.....



 Stay tuned, and thank you for being so patient!


No comments:

Post a Comment