Wednesday, August 21, 2013

It's Empties Time Again...


It's that time again! 


I've finished another round of products so of course I have to share everything I used up and what I though of them.

Read on to see what I thought of these products!




I apologize that there aren't more pictures, but or some reason it just completely slipped my mind.  

The first of my products start with the Clinique Dramatically Different Gel and Lotion.  They are my absolute HG products and I have used up countless bottles of both the Gel and Lotion.  I typically use the Gel during the daytime in the summer, and the lotion at night, and both day and night during the fall, winter, and spring.

Next is the Clinique SPF 30 Face Cream - it's a great suncreen that doesn't break me out or make me greasy.  I've gone through one bottle of this before, and while I prefer the Shiseido sunscreens, this would be one that I repurchase in the future.

Although Clinique is easily my favorite skincare brand, I have started branching out to other brands.  I used to be loyal to the Clinique Acne Solutions Foaming Cleanser, but wanted to look for a cheaper alternative.  I stumbled across the L'oreal Anti-Breakout Cleanserwith the scrubbie, and I absolutely loved it.  It took me a really long time to use this up, and would gladly repurchase again, but currently, I'm using the Murad Clarifying Cleanser, and I really love that as well.

For body lotion, I rarely buy anything too fancy as I really prioritize the moisturizing capabilities over the smell and cost.  The Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion is definitely a great lightweight moisturizer for the summer.  I wouldn't repurchase this anytime soon since I have a few moisturizers to go through, but I really like this for the summer!

I seem to use up all my lip balms at once, and this month saw the end of two lip balms.  The first was the Restore side of the Blistex Restore and Revive Lip Balm.  I loved using this at night, but I honestly don't think it was anything too special.  I've found other lip balms I like better, but I did see a difference when I used this.  I haven't quite finished the Revive side, but I'm almost there!

I also used up another EOS Lipbalm, in the Sweet Mint flavor this time.  I love using these in the morning as a primer for lipstick, and I can't even remember how many of these I have finished.  I am already using Summer Sorbet now, and I always need to have a backup ust in case.

I also finished my beloved KATE Gel Liner.  It's a perfect eyeliner that was a deep rich black, and stayed in place all day.  I have another one of these already, but I'm currently going through a liquid eyeliner phase.

Speaking of liquid eyeliner, I also finished the Maybelline Line Stiletto Liquid Eyeliner. I loved this eyeliner for its deep black color and applicator that made it effortlessly easy to draw a wing.  Although I love the Physician's Formula Eye Booster Eyeliner, I definitely like how bold the Maybelline eyeliner was in comparison.

I rarely use up brow products because I usually stick with my Make Up For Ever eyeshadow, but the Revlon Brow Fantasy was great for those days when I was running late and needed something to polish my brows.  I've gone through these before, but now I really want to go through all my other products before I buy this again.

I also used up the Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara - I bought this in Germany since it was my favorite mascara back when it was available in the US, and I certainly wasn't disappointed with this one.  I still haven't found a mascara that's given me this much volume while still being budge proof.  If I can get my hands on this anytime soon, I would obviously buy it again.

Lastly, I used up some perfume samples, hoping to make a dent in my sample collection.  The three that I used up were Ralph Lauren Notorious, Clinique Happy, and Juicy Couture Peace Love and Juicy.  Sadly, Ralph Lauren Notorious is discontinued, but I actually really liked this scent.  It was spicy while still being fruity, and I really enjoyed this sample while it lasted.  I also really like Clinique Happy, and it reminded me of sunflowers.  It's a great spring and summer scent, although I'm still undecided as to whether or not I'd repurchase it.  However, I did not really like the Juicy Couture Peace Love and Juicy.  There was just something about the notes that didn't quite work with my chemistry, but I'm glad that I still got to try it out.

I actually have more products that I am on the verge on finishing, but I just wanted to get these out of the way.  Be prepared for the next post, because I'm sure I'll have a whole lot of products!




No comments:

Post a Comment