Sunday, April 21, 2013

What better way to procrastinate my final exam studying...

And so the blogging begins...after months of contemplation and procrastination, I've finally decided to get this going.  I can now say I've completed my 2012 (!) resolution.

Join me on my journey as I obsess over all things beauty with a little dabble in fashion, satisfy my craving for food and try to cook as I continue my fitness journey.  Sound confusing?  This is mostly going to be a lifestyle blog focused on my passions - most notably beauty, my quest to become more healthy and fit, with the occasional ogling over food.

I'll try to keep things interesting to keep myself from going crazy in my real life.  Hopefully this will be entertaining, inspirational, and drool-worthy (on the food part) as I share my adventures with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment