Sunday, May 19, 2013

New obsessions...

...new obsessions for beauty, that is.  In a whirlwind of shopping this weekend, I've managed to get all the shoes I needed for the summer, as well as some new clothing (what's new?).  This only happens a couple times a year, and every other time I go shopping, I usually just get one or two pieces.  More details on those tomorrow, but my newest makeup acquisitions are just begging to be talked about.


When heading to the beach, I always accidentally wander into the Cosmetics Company Outlet to hunt for limited edition/discontinued/hard to find products.

First up - I have wanted to get Clinique's Black Honey gel liner for forever, and although it isn't hard to find by any means, I still picked this up while I could.  I haven't even tried it yet, but I've almost bought it so many times that I just took the leap this time!

The Estee Lauder Pure Color Blush in Naughty is my newest obsession.  It is a BRIGHT coral blush that actually stained my hand when I swatched it.  I clearly did not use the right brush with it today as I resembled something like a clown before I furiously blended it to an acceptable level.  Tomorrow, I will try again with a stippling blush in hopes of achieving that perfectly flushed look...  I had heard so much about how amazing these blushes were and they definitely didn't disappoint! In fact, when my wallet recovers (read: when I get a new job) I will definitely be getting more of these since I wanted practically every one I saw...

Lastly, this is so old I was shocked I even found it.  I have always wanted the MAC Viva Glam Cyndi lipglass for ages, but it was always sold out.  I knew as soon as I saw it that I had to get it!

This blog seems to be turning into a  documentation of everything I buy, but I promise, reviews will be coming soon!  After my upcoming posts on my new fashion items, that is...

No comments:

Post a Comment