Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Feeling Coral

I have a full blown obsession with the Estee Lauder Pure Color Blush in Naughty.  It is the perfect bright red coral that with the right stippling brush (Sonia Kashuk Highlighting brush anyone?), gives me the perfect flush.  I'm actually not sure I've loved a blush more, except for MAC's Fleur Power when I first got it a few years ago.  It still remains as one of my favorites, with its shiny new sister from Estee Lauder.

Paired with MAC's Refined Mineralized Skin Finish, it is a coral-bronze glowy heaven.




Read on to see swatches and how I wore this!




No flash: Estee Lauder Naughty, MAC Refined, MAC Refined over Estee Lauder Naughty

Flash


 I also took this opportunity to test out the Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 foundation. Although I mixed it with my Maybelline BB Cream, I took it as an opportunity to try out the texture and the wear. I'll have to do some more experimenting with it, but I can say right now that I like how light the texture is!  

I'm also not sure these pictures adequately show how bright this blush was, but I think I can see some definite skin brightening in these pictures.







What I wore
Face:

Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 foundation and Maybeline Dream Fresh BB Cream

Maybelline Fit Me Concealer

Vincent Longo Water Canvas Blush in Aqua Crimson

Maybelline PureStay Powder

Milani Radiant Bronzer

Estee Lauder Naughty Blush

MAC Refined MSF



Eyes:

NYX HD Primer

MAC Indianwood Paint Pot
Beauty Rush Luminous Shadow in Laguna Peach

Clinique Copper Canyon in Crease

Gosh Long Last Eyeliner Pen in Brown

Max Factor Falsh Lash Effect Mascara



Lips:

MAC Ever Hip lipstick

Sephora


Stay tuned for my most recent fashion purchases, including some much lusted shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment